Thursday, July 28, 2005

Top 10 Darth Vader hobbies...NOT!

I'm v bored & v demoralized.

Spoke to the sup yesterday about the state of my research. His comment was, "I think you should try doing more..."

ok, 'nuf said. That's a signal for me to start shaking legs pulling up my socks.

Surfed around and came across this
comic strip. Well, to add on to that, here are 10 things you wouldn't expect Darth Vader to do:

1. Take out an ad to search for long lost sons.
2. Regular asthmatic medication.
3. Use the Jedi mind trick in a magic-stone scam.
4. Buy an iPod.
5. Get frustrated because nothing in the Men's Department goes with black.
6. Take MC.
7. Serve at the Jedi Academy's PTA so that his children get in.
8. Say, "Excuse me, you're blocking my way."
9. Get
Edna Mode to design his outfit.
10. Renew his tie-fighter's COE.


(Countdown to post of the century: 8)

No comments: