Tuesday, July 19, 2005

what?!?!

Inspired by Erwin, so I went to take the test and found out that...

Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.


WHAT DO YOU MEAN CONVENTIONAL?!?!?

hey! I spent half my life trying to be anti-establishment...sob sob...my worst fears are realized! I'm just a run-of-the-mill Shenton Way-suit type...bwaaaaaaahh...i want my teddy bear....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh...what a *bull! u r so much more creatively-hyped than *orderly per se, bro'. ..perhaps, u r an INDIRECT LEADER as well (like me). Go chk it out yah. pretty interesting stuff about INDIRECT LEADERS. :)