Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Bergeron process


Source: Google

It's been raining for the past 36 hours. I don't recall a time when it rained for that long since February 1987 (a whole week non-stop, if I remember correctly). The thermometer shows 25 degrees Celsius. Just like air-conditioning. This is a wonderful time not just weather-wise. Everyone's in a better mood, especially Faith's. She's been bubbly since Monday when the first drops came down from the sky. Faith's such a "cool" baby. It runs in the family. I am known for being a sulk when it gets warm and humid.

Rain drops keep falling on my head...

Can't get rid of that tune inside my head, not that I'm complaining. I wish it would rain right through Christmas. I love wet and cool weather. Should've been born in some temperate place instead of right smack along the equator. Does anyone live in Vancouver or Toronto? Wish I could live there. Freezing winters, nice summers and maple-leaved autumn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SING...ING IN THE RAINNNnnn... :(