Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trying my faith

Faith seems to be going through a delayed terrible two at four. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have it in me to discipline her in a proper manner. Anyway, Wifey got fed up with the whole situation and broke down.

Kids, you can't understand them fully once you become an adult. Maybe that accounts for the perennial existence of a gap between generations. Funny thing is, we neither consider ourselves to be good parents nor do we want to be. But this is a responsibility thrust upon everyone with kids. Perhaps that's the way things are in this world, never having a true say in the circumstances.

So much for free will. I never believed in it for a moment. By the way, it's Faith's birthday today.

OK, back to the movie I was watching...

No comments: