Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ghost story

Just remembered a pretty lame ghost story with a twist.

*


Photo from Google image search

Once there was an old church with a reportedly-haunted bell tower on its ground. One night the church care-taker was walking near the bell tower when he heard the sound of a little girl crying. He looked around and saw a little girl, wearing a red dress, crying at the foot of the bell tower.
Puzzled, the care-taker approached the girl and asked, "Girl, why are you out so late?"
"My parents left me here!" the girl replied.
"Oh, what horrible parents you have. No wonder you're crying," the care-taker remarked.
"No, I'm crying because I'm scared!" the girl replied.
"What are you scared of?" the care-taker inquired.
"I'm afraid of the ghosts," sobbed the little girl.
"Well," replied the care-taker, "I used to be afraid of ghosts when I was alive."


*

OK, time to dodge that flying, rotten tomato...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEEEEEEZZZZZZZZzzz!!! SPAT!!! yeah!!! the rotten smelly egg hits target andrew...