Tuesday, August 30, 2005

mad chickens

I'd better scribble something in case I start losing readers (namely 3 famous ones: me, myself and I).

Had been a busy week for me. Mostly taken up by my dumb-ass research, which is at the data entry stage...



...somehow, after 24/7 of MS Excel, all the cells and numbers start to look alike. Together with that is the renovation of the new place. Thankfully wifey and I got a reliable contractor. Thanks Mr Chua! So the floor is laid, walls painted and windows secured. Saving up for the kitchen & air conditioning next. A pleasant aside was dining at the Old Airport Road Hawkers' Centre, which is right next to the new place. Yummy!

Had to run around Bukit Timah Nature Reserve yesterday to scout out locations for the next field practical. I think after last week's romp in the mud, the students will probably expect more of such to come, except that this time, it's the 45 degrees incline they'll have to deal with at the reserve...muahahahaha. Much as I hate it, it's probably going to do me some good, building up for this year end's Stanchart Marathon.

These are busy times indeed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!! for a moment i thought the gravitational forces failed to work on you and you had floated off to mars!