Monday, September 11, 2006

Suntec City Got Traffic Jam


Photo from Google

So the traffic blockade around Suntec City and Nicol Highway has begun. Commuting through earlier today, the 3pm traffic felt like 6pm traffic on a normal weekday. I wonder how the 6pm traffic will feel like over the next 10 days...

Anyway, drawing inspiration from the Remember Prison Got No Broadband meme by mrbrown, I think I will chronicle the events outside of the IMF/World Bank meet. I'm sure everyone's probably had enough of Singapore2006, Smile Campaign etc. So from now until 20 September I will blog about everything else commercial EXCEPT the IMF/World Bank meet and title my blog entries as Suntec City Got Traffic Jam.

I hope my faithful readers (consisting of me, wifey and daughter) will follow this meme. Here are the conditions:

1. From now until 20 September 2006, title your blog entries Suntec City Got Traffic Jam.
2. Blog about anything except Singapore2006.
3. Include some reference about money, commerce or trade but keep point 2 in mind.
4. Tag your entry as Singapore2006.

Tag:

No comments: