Saturday, September 01, 2007

887


Source: Wikipedia

A very Royston Tan-esque situation happened at the annual company function yesterday. Yes, this company that I sell 8 hours per day of my soul to is slightly different, prefering to avoid the year-end to hold its annual dinner.

Anyway, I arrived very fashionably late, stumbling into the ballroom midway through the boss' speech. As luck would have it, the main entrance (where I made mine) was on stage left.

So, I signed my attendance and dutifully took the door gift and lucky draw number, which was one shy of the triple-8 combination. The first prize this year consisted of:

1. $500 voucher for IT products
2. The new GPS-enabled Nokia phone
3. A bottle of premier wine with a 3-figure price tag

Guess which number was drawn for the first prize?

Guess which joker with the winning number lost his ticket stub?

No comments: