Tuesday, October 11, 2005

RV 2 Old Airport (I)

So Ikea, Sim Siang Choon (yes they that sell all sorts and shades of 马桶 or horse bucket) and Mayer delivered their goods today up to the new place. It looks kinda messy now with everything unpacked but none installed. The Ikea guys are coming over tomorrow to nail everything on to the kitchen wall. After which the gas and plumbing folks will come by to connect everything. Hopefully it will be voila! but I'm not expecting a small sail after one of the bedroom door fell off its hinges today while I was mopping the floor. I'd think this sort of stuff happens only in Mr. Bean and Jackie Chan movies but what do you know? Truth is stranger than fiction. The HDB contractor will come by Saturday to, as they put it, 'rectify the problem'.

Hopefully, like I say...

No comments: