Monday, October 03, 2005

kena whacked tagged

Got tagged by cutting edge.

So what's the 10 things I enjoy doing? All water-related

1. Dropping water bombs next to unsuspecting stray cats from the balcony of my flat
2. Sleeping in on a rainy day
3. Jogging in the rain
4. Swimming in a deserted pool on a sunny morning
5. Sitting beside a window on a rainy day
6. Eating from a hot pot on a snowy day
7. Walking through the mist at Mait's Rest
8. Taipei city centre on a rainy evening
9. Getting married on a rainy morning
10. Kissing my wife in the mist of a gentle rain

Tell me about yours?

Passing this tag to: keepsaker, amithyst, rainbowsfromgod, passingsights, dr bl og.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to find another water-baby! & btw, bro'...I TAGGED KEEPSAKERS TOO!!!! No wonder, she's so *stressed*..hahahah! ;p