Thursday, November 22, 2007

Please make sense

Read an article in the local rag about the rising trend of 1984-ville parents sending their children to international (private) instead of government schools. Apparently parents need approval from the government for their kids to attend private schools. The reason cited in the article was a need to promote cross-culture understanding. However in the same article, the writer noted that international schools have students from many countries and are more heterogenous than local schools. The environment is more child-friendly, catering even to kids with special needs.

I have only 3 rhetorical questions:

1. Can someone please make sense here?

2. Why don't we just admit that the reason for not allowing local children into what are essentially foreign schools is so we can brain-wash them early?

3. Who says I need approval for doing what I want to do for my kids?

Good behavior doesn't allow me to express myself in Hokkien here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me help you...

!@#()(^$#@$(*&^*()_)_)&^$#@#$%&*()_)(*^%$#@#$%^&*()*&*(*&(*^%$#$%^&()(*^%$#$%&*(

andrew said...

tsk, tsk!

Rainbows from God said...

*LOL*

Anonymous said...

Did I say anything?!?! Did I?!?!?! :P

Go tsk tsk-ing when you can read aloud my comments... :P

Marabelle said...

Lets so stick their eyes with Red Tapes so they cant see no more.