Wednesday, January 11, 2006

after a long break

There's always a clustering of holidays around the end of a year and the start of another. It's nice to get long breaks. Proper work starts tomorrow afternoon and I'm going into this with mixed feelings. My hope is that I won't lose focus on what I want to do - provide a listening ear and some encouraging words to people lost in this crazy world. It would be nice to be able to do so for a living. I wouldn't go so far to say that I'm going to make a big impact in anyone's life - that's not up to me but God.

Having time to spend with the family is important too. We move through life too often with muddled priorities - at least that was the way I did it. Thanks to Wifey and Faith, things in life are slowly becoming clear. My friends from church are a big influence in my life too, keeping my feet firmly planted on the Stone that holds all of us up.


and you're beautiful
and i am weakened by the force of your eyes
so shine bright
to separate the truth from the lies

Show you love

by Jars of Clay

1 comment:

No Name Applicable said...

*knock knock~!*

update faith's blog lehx.. she grew so fast.. =D