Sunday, January 29, 2006

The big move...NOT!

Perhaps it is fitting that I'm moving this blog to a new site on the first day of the Lunar New Year...

...after all the trouble Wifey's having with Blogger, we decided to search for an alternate free blog host and found what seems to be a pretty good one at wordpress.com


so the not-so-big news is that I tried to move my blog over to Wordpress.com and fell flat on my face trying. Don't have my own web server so I couldn't do much with the templates and themes. Even trying to edit the posts in HTML format proved to be a trying affair.

And I'm too cheapo (freepo?) to pay to get some hosting space on the web...

blah...

I'll stick with blogger.com for now

Oh, if you're really interested, you can view my failed attempt here

Not gonna waste anymore precious CNY holiday time doing this...

3 comments:

charcoal.satsuma said...

getting your own domain isn't that expensive... plus web hosting is cheap now... maybe abt $6 a month......

you could also considered being a refugee on mine....

Anonymous said...

or try blogsome... heard tat its better...

No Name Applicable said...

i find displays at blogspot nicer.. n blogspot allows more personalisation in terms of designs.. i juz saw my msia net friend's wordpress blog.. very plain leh.

www.iamrainbow.wordpress.com