Friday, April 21, 2006

The art of trivia...


Image from Google


My head's bursting with random nuggets of totally useless information right now and I'll be glad for a forced diarrhea soon.

After setting MCQ questions for the coming mid-terms, I've come to the conclusion that teachers make the best trivia pursuit players. No, really,...

...try this...

Where are the rotator cuffs located?

The longest bone in the body is...

What part of the eye lacks blood supply but gets nourishment from the secretions of the lacrimal glands?

What type of joint is in the ankle?

What is the average daily production of stomach acid?

How fast do nerve impulses move?

Doing the quiz is fun but not SETTING them!

argh...I need to brain freeze...

(Update: due to underwhelming response, the answers are provided in the comments section)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what???
what???
what???
what???
what???
what???

Anonymous said...

footnote: thank goodness you are NOT my teacher... you are NOT the one who set my exam papers... or else... :|

andrew said...

1. Shoulder joint

2. Femur

3. Cornea

4. Hinge joint

5. 1.5 litres

6. 0.5 m/s (unmyelinated) to 100 m/s (myelinated)