Saturday, April 29, 2006

Remember, Prison Got No Pizza Delivery


Photo from Google

It's the long weekend.

Had a disrupted sleep last night. Spent the waking hours thinking of the family's future. I've had many major life events since last November. Time for a serious break. I need a holiday to nowhere, a workout at the gym, a marathon to run, anything to get me away from:

1. Relocation (Nov 05)
2. New born (Nov 05)
3. Completing postgrad (Dec 05)
4. New job (Jan 06)
5. Infantcare (Feb - Apr 06)

Well, whatever.

Passed by the betting outlet this morning. The queue was formidable. Looks like the only big winners from the Progress Package cash-out are the bookmakers. Damn...and I haven't even got enough to buy an iPod...

As for me, I'll be trying to avoid the overload of pizza and fried chicken at a (non-political) party this afternoon.

Technorati tag:

No comments: