Thursday, April 27, 2006

Remember, Prison Got No Broadband

Just following mrbrown's call

Well, it's another mundane day for me. Finished setting the exam papers last week and conveniently forgot to proof-read the thing. Now I'm scrambling to recall the paper from the printers. Damn, I'm really bad at such things...

On to more interesting news...wifey and I are looking forward to 1st May, Labour Day and ironically the first day of her new job - of being a full-time homemaker. I thank God and her for blessing a clueless man like myself. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing that the home and baby is well-taken care of. No maids, no relatives, no infant-care centres. To be honest, though, the infant care has been doing a splendid job of taking care of Faith during the day and the care-givers have consistently gone out of their way to accomodate our demands. And all for what? A peanut pay of $800 a month? These are the unsung heroes of our society.

So here's a big THANK YOU to the staff of Wee First Infant Care Centre!

Technorati tag:

No comments: