Thursday, April 21, 2005

second visit to the OBGYN...

well...it's time for the second visit to the obstetrician. will post new photo of Baby later. Taking G for a swim after that, think she needs some form of light exercise. As for me, I'm still fighting the Battle of the Bulge. Good to know that I'm still fitting comfortably into a 30-inch pair of jeans I bought 5 years ago, heh. And my BMI is 22, double heh...

Read an article in today's Urban section of The Straits Times. It's about how men in their 40s fight against the flab. You know, I'm starting to feel the effects of every meal. Watching what I eat has become THE thing to incorporate into my life now. Hawker fare no longer has its appeal like it did during my teens & 20's. Funny, I don't miss pigging out as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's because I've seen enough of cardiograms showing clogged arteries...*shudder*...

No comments: