Thursday, June 09, 2005

Never pee when half-asleep...

Nobody teaches this in school. Experiential learning epitomized...

So I had too much to drink (soup, not alcohol) over dinner, which was pretty late. Bladder started complaining at 3a.m. Went in search of the porcelain throne. Now at this point, there was a small voice telling me something was NOT going right. Why'd I say that? Well, first, I was half asleep (bad idea...); second I wasn't wearing my glasses (even badder idea...); third I didn't bother switching on the bathroom light (bad, bad, bad idea...). So never mind, bladder's complaining pretty badly now.

(10 seconds later)
hmmm...why's my left foot feeling warm and wet...hmmm...maybe it's not a good idea to pee on it...


Sigh...

So I stepped into the shower to clean my very pissed left foot. Now things would have been peaceful but...NOOO...

Happened that the shower system has a lever which you'd turn either one way or another so you'd have water coming out either from the tap below or the shower head above. The latter was NOT recommended, since I was standing directly underneath it.

Guess which way was the level at when I turned on the water...


Kids should try this some time or another. Good lesson...

No comments: