Sunday, June 19, 2005

where in my dream is Carmen...

whoa...

just woke up to quite a dramatic dream...something about being in a covert operation to catch an international thief who had stolen laptops and digital cameras from heads-of-states all over the world...had just cornered him in a watering hole when I felt someone tugging at my arm...turned out it was wifey beside me and it's 9am in the morning...grrrrr....just when I was about to fulfil my Carmen Sandiego fantasies...


Image from Broderbund website

Looks fetching, doesn't it? Still remember the Apple IIe days with green monochrome display and beeps and boops for sound....

3 comments:

misunderstood said...

hey! i love this old game! just like pacman, roadrunner and etc ...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha..... thank goodness you didnt do any kicks or watsoever!!

all the best!!

cheerio,
yl.

huileng said...

Wah! You brought back all my memories with carmen! there was a time when I really enjoyed playing it, long long ago... :)